Today the manufacturing sector is characterized by growing volumes of content that need to be translated into more and more languages, within increasingly shorter timeframes; the resulting translations need to be published across multiple channels ranging from print to Internet to mobile to social media.
LexWorks has experience translating documents for manufacturing concerns in a wide variety of sectors such as automotive, cement, consumer electronics, energy, optical products, petroleum and transport equipment. We are familiar with your terminology and the style needed for the various kinds of documents you need to produce, including those destined for marketing, operations, training, HR, IT and corporate affairs.
What You Need:
- Expertise in your sector and your terminology
- Translation accuracy and quality
- Flexibility to integrate last-minute changes
- Integration with your tools/processes
- Ability to manage large volumes and complex file formats
- Availability and collaboration
- Robust processes
- Continual improvement
- Fast turnaround
What LexWorks Delivers:
- Technical translators who are experts in your sector
- Industry-leading expertise in translation automation solutions
- Offices on 3 continents so our teams can manage large volumes working around the clock
- ISO 9001 quality certification
- Flexible and collaborative teams
- Process-driven project management
- Technology to ensure lightning fast turnaround times
Our technical translators all translate exclusively into their native languages. We hire people who not only are native speakers but also who have technical expertise in your particular sector of manufacturing. This, together with our cutting-edge technology and ISO 9001-certified processes, enable us to deliver some of the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
Other value-added services include:
- Help with automation of your translation process
- Authoring advice and content optimization tools
- Assistance with centralization and creating linguistic assets that can be shared across your organization
- Secure machine translation available to your internal staff behind your own firewall to protect your confidential information while at the same time saving staff time
What You May Not Know About Machine Translation
Machine translation can deliver quality that is as good as – or better than – a human translation. To get to this level of quality, two elements are utterly essential: customizing the MT engine on the specific terminology, and post-editing the raw translation output from a SMART* machine translation process.
When working on large-scale projects, the MT output acts as a first draft, saving valuable time but also ensuring terminological consistency across many thousands of pages, the way only technology can do. This means that by pairing people + technology, our machine translation solutions can be successfully applied to critical content – including catalogs, e-Learning course content, manuals, reports and software – to ensure significant time and cost-savings.
Some of our manufacturing customers also find a significant advantage to their operations by making MT engines we have customized available to all employees via corporate intranet. This gives employees the ability to use MT to rapidly translate documents and emails without breaching security by going outside the firewall to use an online translation service such as Google.
- Consumer Electronics
- Heavy Equipment
- Optical products
- Transport Equipment
Technical Translation Expertise:
- Compliance documentation
- Data sheets
- HR Manuals
- HSE Manuals
- Legal documents
- Marketing documents
- Quality Manuals
- Technical specifications
- Training materials
- User guides
Essilor International | Olympus Gmbh | LG Electronics | GunneboCase Study
*SMART: Secure Machine-Assisted Rapid Translation