Today, firms providing financial and professional services need more than terminology expertise in their domains. In our work with companies ranked in the top ten globally, we go beyond simple translation services. Companies in this sector need quality translations, but they also ask us for a range of other services, such as providing managed machine translation services via an API on their intranet so their staff can understand international emails and reports without going outside the firewall, sending skilled interpreters to their sites all over the world, and putting in place a world class technical solution for rapidly translating thousands of pages of information critical to their customers.
What You Need:
- Expertise in your terminology
- Ability to manage large volumes of documents
- Support that goes beyond the printed page
- Subject-matter expertise in the domains of your customers
- Ability to work in all file formats, including graphics and drawings
- Translations you can trust
- Availability and collaboration through a single point of contact
- Flexible service for last-minute modifications
- Robust processes
- Fast turnaround
What LexWorks Delivers:
- Translators who are experts in your sector and in your clients’ sectors
- Offices on 3 continents so our teams can manage large volumes working around the clock
- Industry-leading expertise in translation automation solutions
- Technology to ensure lightning fast turnaround times
- ISO 9001 quality certification
- Process-driven project management
- Dedicated project managers per customer
- Flexible and collaborative teams
- Support for multiple file types and formats: audio, video, images, flash, FrameMaker, InDesign, pdfs, html, xml
- Fast, accurate, and cost-effective translation
Do you work inside a professional services firm or a corporation needing to find a cost-effective way to translate a large volume of documents that will go to clients as part of the services you deliver to them for a fee?
LexWorks has recruited expert linguists and project managers with experience in insurance, taxation, M&A, human resources, IT consulting, and change management as well as in a broad range of technical specialties including computers, transportation, manufacturing, energy & resources, consumer products and media, law and finance.
What You May Not Know About Machine Translation
Machine translation can deliver quality that is as good as – or better than – a human translation. To get to this level of quality, two elements are utterly essential: customizing the MT engine on the specific terminology, and post-editing the raw translation output from a SMART* machine translation process.
When working on large-scale projects, the MT output acts as a first draft, saving valuable time but also ensuring terminological consistency across many thousands of pages, the way only technology can do. This means that by pairing people + technology, our machine translation solutions can be successfully applied to critical content – including reports, manuals, engineering documents, reports and software – to ensure significant time and cost-savings.
Some of the globally leading firms we are proud to call customers also find a significant advantage to their operations by making MT engines we have customized available to all employees via corporate intranet. This gives their worldwide employees the ability to use MT to rapidly translate documents and emails without breaching security by going outside the firewall to use an online translation service such as Google.
- Consumer Electronics
- Human Resources
- Natural Resources
- Quality certifications
- Compliance documentation
- Data sheets
- HR Manuals
- HSE Manuals
- IT documentation
- Legal documents
- Marketing documents
- Quality Manuals
- Technical specifications
BNP Paribas | Ernst & Young | Towers Watson | FluorCase Study